Owner/Founder; B.S. Sports Fitness, A.S. Heath/Fitness
A manager of fitness centers for more than 15 years, Dan Fyfe most recently served as the manager of SpinCity for eight years. He also instructed many of the spin classes and personal training sessions. He is the owner and founder of Fyfe Training Studio.
Dan earned a B.S. in Exercise Science at Salem State College, with a Focus in Psychology. Dan is associated with with the National Academy of Sports Medicine, has his First Aid/CPR/AED certification, and is Spin Certified. His specialties include injury rehabilitation/ prevention and strength/conditioning training.
Dan’s Formal Education Includes:
- Salem State College – BS in Sports Fitness
- Northern Essex Community College – Associates Degree with a Concentration in Health
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- National Academy of Sports Medicine – Completed coursework
- Academy of Sports Medicine – Member
- First Aid/CPR/AED – Certified
- CrossFit certified
- Group Fitness certified – Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
Professional Strengths include but are not limited to:
- Injury Rehab & Prevention
- Strength/Conditioning Training
Most importantly, Dan has been helping clients bring their bodies to the next fitness level for years!
SpinCity Training Studio: Manager (2006-2013)
Personal Trainer/Spinning/Group Exercise Instructor
Andover Boston Sports Club: Personal Trainer/Spin Instructor (2000-2006)
Ferncroft Club: Fitness Manager/Spin Instructor/Personal Trainer (1998-2001)
Lexington Club: Assistant Fitness Manager/Personal Trainer (1997-1998)
Call or schedule a time to meet with Dan & put a plan together TODAY!